- Giới Thiệu
- Chương trình học
- QUẢN TRỊ HỆ THỐNG
- ẢO HÓA & ĐIỆN TOÁN ĐÁM MÂY
- CHUYÊN ĐỀ
- Lịch khai giảng
- Tài liệu
- Lộ Trình
- Liên hệ
MCSA: Windows Server 2012
GIỚI THIỆU KHÓA HỌC
Chương trình đào tạo MCSA Windows Server 2012 cung cấp cho học viên kiến thức về hệ thống Windows Server 2012, từ ứng dụng Windows trên các máy trạm (Users) đến nền tảng Windows Server cho các máy chủ chuyên dụng. Qua đó, học viên sẽ được học các kiến thức và kỹ năng thực hành về hệ điều hành Windows Server 2012 cũng như các ứng dụng mạng trên hệ điều hành này như Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NAP, NLB, DAC…
MỤC TIÊU KHÓA HỌC
NỘI DUNG KHÓA HỌC
70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
This module introduces students to the editions of Windows Server 2012 and the new Windows Server 2012 management tools. It also covers how to install Windows Server 2012, how to perform post-deployment tasks, and how to perform basic administrative tasks.
- Windows Server 2012 Overview
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Overview of Windows Server 2012 Management
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell
Lab : Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Describe Windows Server 2012.
- Install Windows Server 2012.
- Perform post‑installation configuration of Windows Server 2012.
- Describe the management tools available in Windows Server 2012.
- Perform basic administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell.
This module covers the structure of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and its various components, such as forest, domain, and organizational units (OUs). It also gives an overview of domain controllers, in addition to choices that are available with Windows Server 2012 for installing AD DS on a server.
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Lab : Installing Domain Controllers
- Describe the structure of AD DS.
- Describe the purpose of domain controllers.
- Install a domain controller.
This module describes how to manage user accounts and computer accounts, including how to manage various consumer devices that employees use. The module also covers how to manage an enterprise network by managing groups, and how to delegate administrative tasks to designated users or groups.
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Groups
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Lab : Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Manage user accounts with graphical tools.
- Manage group accounts with graphical tools.
- Manage computer accounts.
- Delegate permissions to perform AD DS administration.
This module describes how to use command‑line tools and Windows PowerShell to automate AD DS administration. It discusses various command-line tools and Windows PowerShell commands, and then describes how to use these tools and commands to modify objects individually and in bulk operations.
- Using Command-line Tools for AD DS Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
Lab : Automating AD DS Administration by Using Windows PowerShell
- Use command‑line tools for AD DS administration.
- Use Windows PowerShell cmdlets for AD DS administration.
- Perform bulk operations by using Windows PowerShell.
This module discusses using IPv4, which is the network protocol used on the Internet and on local area networks. In this module, students learn how to implement an IPv4 addressing scheme and how to troubleshoot network communication. This module also covers how to determine and troubleshoot network-related problems.
- Overview of TCP/IP
- Understanding IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Lab : Implementing IPv4
- Describe the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Describe IPv4 addressing.
- Determine a subnet mask necessary for supernetting or subnetting.
- Configure IPv4 and troubleshoot IPv4 communication.
This module covers supporting and troubleshooting a Windows Server–based network infrastructure by deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server role.
- Overview of the DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Lab : Implementing DHCP
- Explain the DHCP server role.
- Configure DHCP scopes.
- Manage a DHCP database.
- Secure and monitor the DHCP server role.
This module describes name resolution for Windows operating system clients and Windows Server servers. It also covers installing and configuring a DNS Server service and its components.
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
Lab : Implementing DNS
- Describe name resolution for Windows operating system clients and Windows Server servers.
- Install and manage a DNS Server.
- Manage DNS zones.
This module discusses the features and benefits of IPv6, how IPv6 affects IPv4 networks, and how to integrate IPv6 into IPv4 networks by using various transition technologies.
- Overview of IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv4
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Lab : Implementing IPv6
- Describe the features and benefits of IPv6.
- Describe IPv6 addressing.
- Describe IPv6 coexistence with IPv4.
- Describe IPv6 transition technologies.
This module introduces several different storage technologies. It discusses how to implement the storage solutions in Windows Server 2012, and how to use the new Storage Spaces feature, which enables you to combine disks into pools that you can configure for automatic management.
- Overview of Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Lab : Implementing Local Storage
- Describe various storage technologies.
- Explain how to manage disks and volumes.
- Explain how to implement Storage Spaces.
This module discusses how to provide file and print resources with Windows Server 2012. It describes how to secure files and folders, how to protect previous versions of files and folders by using shadow copies, and how to give workers remote access to corporate files by implementing the new Work Folders role service. It also describes new network printing features that help manage the network printing environment.
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders by Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Work Folders
Lab : Implementing File and Print Services
- Secure shared files and folders.
- Protect shared files and folders by using shadow copies.
- Configure the Work Folders role service.
- Configure network printing.
This module provides an overview of Group Policy and provides details about how to implement Group Policy.
- Overview of Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Lab : Implementing Group Policy
- Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Describe Group Policy processing.
- Implement a Central Store for Administrative Templates.
This module describes Windows Server 2012 operating system security. It covers how to identify security threats, plan your strategy to mitigate security threats, and secure your Windows Server 2012 infrastructure.
- Security Overview for Windows Operating Systems
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Lab : Increasing Security for Server Resources
Lab : Configuring AppLocker and Windows Firewall
- Describe WindowsServer operating system security.
- Configure security settings by using Group Policy.
- Increase security for server resources.
- Restrict unauthorized software from running on servers and clients.
- Configure Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
This module describes virtualization technologies available on Windows, specifically focusing on the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. It covers the components of the Hyper-V role, configuring and deploying the role, in addition to and how to configure and manage key components of a Hyper-V implementation, such as Storage and Networking.
- Overview of Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Lab : Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Describe virtualization technologies.
- Implement Hyper‑V.
- Manage virtual machine storage.
- Manage virtual networks.
70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
This module explains how to configure and troubleshoot DNS, including DNS replication and caching.
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Lab : Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Install and configure the DNS server role.
- Create and configure DNS zones.
- Configure DNS zone transfers.
- Manage and troubleshoot DNS.
This module explains how to implement virtualized domain controllers and read-only domain controller (RODCs). It also explains how to perform common AD DS administrative tasks and manage the AD DS Database..
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODCs
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Lab : Maintaining AD DS
- Implement virtualized domain controllers.
- Implement RODCs.
- Administer AD DS.
- Manage the AD DS database.
This module explains how to create, configure and automate the creation of user accounts. It also explains how to configure account-related properties of user objects. It further explains how to create and administer Managed Service Accounts.
- Configuring Password Policy and User Account Lockout Settings
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Lab : Managing User and Service Accounts
- Configure password policy and user account lockout settings.
- Configure managed service accounts.
This module explains how to implement a GPO infrastructure. This also teaches how to perform common GPO management tasks, and manage GPOs by using Windows PowerShell. It also focuses on troubleshooting the application of GPOs.
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering GPOs
- Group Policy Scope and Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPO
Lab : Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Explain what Group Policy is.
- Implement and administer Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing.
- Troubleshoot the application of GPOs.
This module explains how you can use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to implement desktop environments across your organization by using Administrative Templates, Folder Redirection, Group Policy preferences, and where applicable, use software deployment to install and update application programs. It is important to know how to use these various GPO features so that you can configure your users’ computer settings properly.
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Lab : Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure folder redirection and scripts by using GPOs.
- Describe and implement Administrative Templates.
- Configure GPO preferences.
- Deploy software by using GPOs.
This module explains how to install and configure NPS, RADIUS Clients and servers. It also describes NPS authentication methods. It describe NPS authentication methods and how to monitor and troubleshoot NPS.
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Lab : Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Install and configure a Network Policy Server (NPS).
- Configure clients and servers with the Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) protocol.
- Explain NPS authentication methods.
- Monitor and troubleshoot NPS.
This module explains how to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot NAP. It also explains how NAP can help to protect your network and the various NAP enforcement processes.
- Overview of Network Access Protection
- Overview of NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Configuring IPSec Enforcement for NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Lab : Implementing Network Access Protection
- Describe how NAP can help to protect your network.
- Describe the various NAP enforcement processes.
- Configure NAP.
- Monitor and troubleshoot NAP.
In this module, you will learn how to implement and manage remote access in Windows Server 2012. You will also learn how to implement DirectAccess by using the Getting Started wizard, implement and manage an advanced DirectAccess infrastructure, and implement VPN.
- Overview of Remote Access
- Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
- Implementing and Managing an Advanced DirectAccess Infrastructure
- Implementing VPN
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
Lab : Implementing DirectAccess by Using the Getting Started Wizard
Lab : Deploying an Advanced DirectAccess Solution
Lab : Implementing VPN
Lab : Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Install and manage the Remote Access role in Windows Server 2012 operating system.
- Implement DirectAccess by using the Getting Started Wizard.
- Implement and manage an advanced DirectAccess Infrastructure.
- Implement VPN access.
- Implement Web Application Proxy.
This module describes FSRM, configure quotas, file screening, and storage reports and implement classification management and file management tasks. It describes the components of the DFS. I also explains how to configure DFS namespaces and DFS replication.
- Overview of FSRM
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Overview of DFS
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS Replication
Lab : Configuring Quotas and File Screening Using File Server Resource Manager
Lab : Implementing Distributed File System
- Describe the File Server Resource Manager (FSRM) in the Windows Server 2012 operating system.
- Use FSRM to manage quotas, file screens, and storage reports.
- Implement classification and file management tasks.
- Describe Distributed File System (DFS).
- Configure DFS namespaces.
- Configure and troubleshoot DFS Replication.
This module explains how to encrypt files using EFS and configure advanced auditing features.
- Encrypting Drives by Using BitLocker
- Encrypting Files by Using EFS
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Lab : Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Secure data by using BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- Encrypt files by using Encrypting File System (EFS).
- Configure advanced auditing.
This module explains how to create and manage server images by using Windows Deployment Services
- Overview of Windows Deployment Services
- Managing Images
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Lab : Using Windows Deployment Services to Deploy Windows Server 2012
- Describe the important features and functionality of Windows Deployment Services (Windows DS).
- Manage images by using Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) Tools.
- Configure Windows Deployment Services in Windows Server 2012.
- Perform deployments with Windows Deployment Services.
This module explains how to use Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) to deploy updates to Windows servers and clients.
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Lab : Implementing Update Management
- Overview of WSUS
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
This module explains the monitoring tools available in Windows Server 2012. it also explains how to use Performance Monitor and monitor events.
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Lab : Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Describe the monitoring tools for the Windows Server 2012 operating system.
- Use Performance Monitor to view and analyze performance statistics of programs that are running on their servers.
- Monitor event logs to view and interpret the recorded events.
70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
In this module students will be able to configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
- Managing IP Address Spaces with IPAM
Lab : Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configure advanced features in DHCP with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure the advanced DNS settings in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement IP Address Management in Windows Server 2012.
In this module students will be able to configure file services to meet advanced business requirements.
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Lab : Implementing Advanced File Services
Lab : Implementing BranchCache
- Learn how to configure and manage iSCSI.
- Implement BranchCache using Windows Server 2012.
- Implement Windows Server 2012 features that optimize storage utilization.
In this module students will be able to configure Dynamic Access Control (DAC) to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Overview of DAC
- Implementing DAC Components
- Implementing DAC for Access Control
- Implementing Access Denied Assistance
- Implementing and Managing Work Folders
Lab : Implementing Secure Data Access
- Describe DAC.
- Implement and configure components of DAC.
- Implement DAC on file servers.
- Describe and implement access- denied assistance.
- Implement the integration of Work Folders with DAC.
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Overview of Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Lab : Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Describe the components of a highly complex AD DS deployment.
- Implement a complex AD DS deployment.
- Configure AD DS trusts.
In this module students will be able to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple locations.
- AD DS Replication Overview
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Lab : Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Describe how replication works in a Windows Server 2012 AD DS environment.
- Configure AD DS sites in order to optimize AD DS network traffic.
- Configure and monitor AD DS replication.
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Using Certificates in a Business Environment
- PKI Overview
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Lab : Deploying and Configuring CA Hierarchy
Lab : Deploying and Managing Certificates
- Describe and use certificates in business environments.
- Describe the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components and concepts, and describe the options for implementing a certification authority infrastructure.
- Plan and implement an AD CS certification authority infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a certificate template deployment using an AD CS certification authority.
- Plan and implement certificate distribution and revocation.
- Configure and manage key archival and recovery.
In this module students will be able to implement an AD RMS deployment.
- AD RMS Overview
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Lab : Implementing AD RMS
- Describe what AD RMS is, and how it can be used to achieve content protection.
- Deploy and manage an AD RMS infrastructure.
- Configure content protection using AD RMS.
- Enable users outside the organization to access content protected by using AD RMS.
In this module students will be able to implement an Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) deployment.
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a Business-to-Business Federation Scenario
- Extending AD FS to External Clients
Lab : Implementing AD FS
Lab : Implementing AD FS for External Partners and Users
- Describe the identity federation business scenarios and how AD FS can be used to address the scenarios.
- Configure the AD FS prerequisites and deploy the AD FS services.
- Implement AD FS to enable SSO in a single organization.
- Implement AD FS to enable SSO between federated partners.
- Implement the Web Application Proxy and describe WorkPlace Join integration with AD FS.
In this module students will be able to provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Overview of NLB
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Lab : Implementing NLB
- Describe how NLB works.
- Configure an NLB cluster.
- Plan an NLB implementation.
In this module students will be able to provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Overview of Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering
- Configuring AD FS prerequisites
- Installing and configuring AD FS
- Configuring AD FS for a single organization
- Configuring AD FS for federated business partners
In this module students will be able to deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Overview of Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
Lab : Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Explain options for making virtual machines highly available.
- Describe how to implement virtual machines in a failover cluster deployed on a host.
- Explain options for moving a virtual machine or its storage.
- Explain a high level overview of Microsoft System Center 2012- Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2012
In this module students will be able to implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
- Data Protection Overview
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Lab : Implementing Windows Server Backup and Restore
- Describe the considerations that must be included when you are implementing a disaster recovery solution.
- Plan and implement a backup solution for Windows Server 2012.
- Plan and implement server and data recovery.